Music Licence 2022


Any stand playing music requires a PPL license. This covers the playing of original sound recordings, eg CDs, tapes or records including jukeboxes and background music systems.

Should you wish to play music on your stand you must apply to be part of the KMF Music Licence. Select one license per stand.

£40 +VAT, booking price includes VAT. Please contact us if you need a VAT receipt.

Pre Sales are Closed. Entries available on the day from Sports Registration on the Festival Village.
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons